Davis Skydiver Falls Out Of Parachute Harness, Dies On Impact At Skydance
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
DAVIS (CBS13) – Yolo County sheriff’s deputies are investigating a skydiver’s death Saturday night.
The accident occurred around 6 p.m. at Skydance Skydiving in Davis.
The company’s owner says the skydiver fell out of his parachute harness and that he was using his own equipment.
The skydiver died on impact.