The guys kicked off Tuesday morning’s show with the “Morning After” going over the highlights from Labor Day weekend.
The guys also talked about Johnny Manziel and his attitude during Texas A&M’s win over Rice. Should the program discipline him for the gestures he made during the game?
The A’s have won 8 of 10 and Dave says he’s done predicting when it comes to Oakland.
Tuesday’s FIVE big questions:
1. How many games will Pryor start until Raiders go with Flynn or McGloin?
2. Will the A’s take a division lead this week?
3. What is the reasoning for the lack of quality U.S. men’s tennis players?
4. Will we see more fake injuries in football, and is it bad thing?
5. Is it too early to throw his name in the mix for the Heisman?