Keith and Carmichael Dave opened up the show with the “Morning After” going over some of the top highlights from Wednesday including the A’s pounding out a season-high 18 runs against the Twins.
Thursday’s FIVE big questions:
1. Anthony Dixon refers to Seattle as the SHE-Hawks. Good trash talk or should Dixon pipe down before Sunday’s big game?
2. Has Sanchez started his final game for the Jets? Does he have a future in NFL?
3. Should Saban really get upset for reporters asking questions about DJ Fluker?
4. Will this weekend’s series in Texas decide the division?
5. Do you have a problem with a player admiring his home run? Is it really that big of a deal?
The guys also talked about the Redskins fan who lost a bet and ate some of his own beard. Dave talks about the time he lost a bet and had to pay his buddy $5,000 for saying the Lakers would beat the Pistons in the NBA Finals.
Hall of Famer and former Seahawks QB Warren Moon joined Keith and Carmichael Dave to preview the Seahawks-49ers game. Moon talks about the pressure athletes face and where he ranks Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson.
A’s infielder Eric Sogard stopped by the show to discuss the A’s 18-3 win over the Twins and what makes this team so special. Sogard talks about why he’s lost respect for Alex Rodriguez.