Roseville Man Sets Sights On Mr. Olympia Title
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A Roseville man is hoping to be named the “best body in the world.”
Jeremy Buendia, 23, is one of just eight men selected from all over the world to compete in the prestigious Mr. Olympia body building competition next weekend in Las Vegas.
He says he’s been training since he was 17-years-old, and hopes of earning the coveted title.
Buendia works out for several hours a day, living by a very rigid and calculated meal routine.
“We have to eat every 2 1/2, 3 hours and it has to be on point. You can’t miss a meal,” he said.
His main meals look exactly like the first.
Buendia says he’s still not in “stage shape” as he’s looking to cut another 15 pounds in just two weeks before the competition.
This is the same showcase that helped launch Arnold Schwarzenegger to fame.