Roseville Man Sets Sights On Mr. Olympia Title
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A Roseville man is hoping to be named the “best body in the world.”
Jeremy Buendia, 23, is one of just eight men selected from all over the world to compete in the prestigious Mr. Olympia body building competition next weekend in Las Vegas.
He says he’s been training since he was 17-years-old, and hopes of earning the coveted title.
Buendia works out for several hours a day, living by a very rigid and calculated meal routine.
“We have to eat every 2 1/2, 3 hours and it has to be on point. You can’t miss a meal,” he said.
His main meals look exactly like the first.
Buendia says he’s still not in “stage shape” as he’s looking to cut another 15 pounds in just two weeks before the competition.
This is the same showcase that helped launch Arnold Schwarzenegger to fame.