Sleep Train Arena Events Seeing 5-percent Surcharge To Cover Sacramento Kings’ Debt
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Tickets to see Josh Groban next month, or any other event at Sleep Train Arena, will cost a little extra.
All events at the venue, including basketball games, have a 5 percent surcharge included by the new owners of the Sacramento Kings.
The money will go toward paying off debt inherited by the new owners.
The Sacramento City Council will vote on whether to accept the surcharge funds at Tuesday night’s meeting.