Sleep Train Arena Events Seeing 5-percent Surcharge To Cover Sacramento Kings’ Debt
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Tickets to see Josh Groban next month, or any other event at Sleep Train Arena, will cost a little extra.
All events at the venue, including basketball games, have a 5 percent surcharge included by the new owners of the Sacramento Kings.
The money will go toward paying off debt inherited by the new owners.
The Sacramento City Council will vote on whether to accept the surcharge funds at Tuesday night’s meeting.