Sleep Train Arena Events Seeing 5-percent Surcharge To Cover Sacramento Kings’ Debt
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Tickets to see Josh Groban next month, or any other event at Sleep Train Arena, will cost a little extra.
All events at the venue, including basketball games, have a 5 percent surcharge included by the new owners of the Sacramento Kings.
The money will go toward paying off debt inherited by the new owners.
The Sacramento City Council will vote on whether to accept the surcharge funds at Tuesday night’s meeting.