Sleep Train Arena Events Seeing 5-percent Surcharge To Cover Sacramento Kings’ Debt
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Tickets to see Josh Groban next month, or any other event at Sleep Train Arena, will cost a little extra.
All events at the venue, including basketball games, have a 5 percent surcharge included by the new owners of the Sacramento Kings.
The money will go toward paying off debt inherited by the new owners.
The Sacramento City Council will vote on whether to accept the surcharge funds at Tuesday night’s meeting.