Sleep Train Arena Events Seeing 5-percent Surcharge To Cover Sacramento Kings’ Debt
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Tickets to see Josh Groban next month, or any other event at Sleep Train Arena, will cost a little extra.
All events at the venue, including basketball games, have a 5 percent surcharge included by the new owners of the Sacramento Kings.
The money will go toward paying off debt inherited by the new owners.
The Sacramento City Council will vote on whether to accept the surcharge funds at Tuesday night’s meeting.