Keith and Dave kick off the show looking ahead at the Thursday night game between the 49ers-Rams. The guys also get in a heated debate about the Carlos Gomez HR from last night which ignited a benches clearing brawl.
Thursday’s FIVE big questions:
1. What did you think of Bud’s comments about the A’s stadium situation?
2. How will you remember Zito’s career?
3. If the 49ers lose and fall to 1-3, will they make the playoffs?
4. Chiefs safety Eric Barry is afraid of horses..what is the one creature you’re afraid of?
5. Should Bartolo Colon get more consideration for Cy Young?
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport joins Keith and Dave to preview the 49ers game and go over the latest headlines in the NFL.
NFL Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott joined Keith and Dave to talk about the 49ers struggles, how the 49ers handled the Aldon Smith situation, the Raiders game against the Redskins and he talks about Rashad Johnson losing the tip of his finger in a game.
Sacramento Bee’s 49ers beat writer Matt Barrows joins Keith and Dave from St. Louis to talk about the mood in the 49ers locker room this week and what he expects to see from the 49ers on Thursday night.