Dodgers Stabbing Suspect Released From Jail After Prosecutors Decline To Press Charges
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS13) — A Lodi man suspected of stabbing a Los Angeles Dodgers fan has been released from jail.
Michael Montgomery, 21, had been imprisoned in connection with the stabbing of 24-year-old Jonathan Denver.
The alleged altercation happened blocks away from AT&T Park on Wednesday night after a game between the Dodgers and the San Francisco Giants.
Earlier today, Montgomery’s father spoke to the media, saying he believed his son acted in self-defense.