More InformationFor more information about the Affordable Care Act, visit CBSSacramento.com/ACA.
Following the passage of the national health care reform, California created Covered California, an agency or exchange to help implement the new law. Beginning in 2014, Covered California will offer plans to help individuals and small businesses purchase quality health coverage.
The Sacramento Public Library and the UC Davis Center for Reducing Health Disparities are sponsoring a series of seminars to help individuals and small businesses learn everything they need to know about health care reform. These sessions will help to answer on question: What does the health care law mean for you?
Here’s the list of events through the end of October:
- Saturday, October 5, 10 am. to 11 a.m., Elk Grove Public Library
- Friday, October 11, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Southgate Library
- Saturday, October 12, noon to 1 p.m., Arcade Library
- Tuesday, October 15, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., North Natomas Library
- Saturday, October 26, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Arden-Dimick Library
- Tuesday, October 29, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. North Natomas Library