Davis Mother Accused Of Killing Daughter Pleads Not Guilty
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
DAVIS (CBS13) — The mother accused of murdering her 5-year-old daughter pleaded not guilty to charges against her on Monday.
Aquelin Talamantes, 29, made her first court appearance in a Yolo County courtroom, surrounded by a crush of media.
The mom was quickly escorted into the courtroom to face a judge on charges that she killed her daughter on Thursday, who was found dead in the trunk of Talamantes’ car.
The investigation began earlier that day in Davis, when police say her family called to report Talamantes and 5-year-old Tatiana Garcia missing
Talamantes looked confused and dazed as she scanned the courtroom audience on Monday, but had little to say about the charges she faces.
- Davis Woman Accused Of Killing Daughter Diagnosed With Schizophrenia, Says Friend
- Coroner Releases Identity Of Girl Who Died After Being Found In Trunk Of Mother’s Car
- Sacramento Mother Accused Of Murder After 5-Year-Old Girl Found In Trunk
- Top 10 September Stories on CBSSacramento.com
- Davis Police Visited Home Of Mother Accused Of Killing Daughter Earlier That Day