Sacramento Woman Arrested For Driving Car Into Own Home Twice
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento woman is behind bars after she intentionally drove her car into her own home twice, say Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies.
Deputies arrested 24-year-old Brittney Lawren Saturday after responding to a crash at her home in the 8300 block of Middle River Court near Gerber and Power Inn Roads.
Investigators say Lawren and her husband, who are getting a divorce, were arguing when she drove the car from the garage into the house.
Lawren was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of domestic violence and felony vandalism.
There were no reported injuries.