Sacramento Woman Arrested For Driving Car Into Own Home Twice
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento woman is behind bars after she intentionally drove her car into her own home twice, say Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies.
Deputies arrested 24-year-old Brittney Lawren Saturday after responding to a crash at her home in the 8300 block of Middle River Court near Gerber and Power Inn Roads.
Investigators say Lawren and her husband, who are getting a divorce, were arguing when she drove the car from the garage into the house.
Lawren was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of domestic violence and felony vandalism.
There were no reported injuries.