Sacramento Woman Arrested For Driving Car Into Own Home Twice
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento woman is behind bars after she intentionally drove her car into her own home twice, say Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies.
Deputies arrested 24-year-old Brittney Lawren Saturday after responding to a crash at her home in the 8300 block of Middle River Court near Gerber and Power Inn Roads.
Investigators say Lawren and her husband, who are getting a divorce, were arguing when she drove the car from the garage into the house.
Lawren was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of domestic violence and felony vandalism.
There were no reported injuries.