Sacramento Woman Arrested For Driving Car Into Own Home Twice
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento woman is behind bars after she intentionally drove her car into her own home twice, say Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies.
Deputies arrested 24-year-old Brittney Lawren Saturday after responding to a crash at her home in the 8300 block of Middle River Court near Gerber and Power Inn Roads.
Investigators say Lawren and her husband, who are getting a divorce, were arguing when she drove the car from the garage into the house.
Lawren was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of domestic violence and felony vandalism.
There were no reported injuries.