Sacramento Woman Arrested For Driving Car Into Own Home Twice
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento woman is behind bars after she intentionally drove her car into her own home twice, say Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies.
Deputies arrested 24-year-old Brittney Lawren Saturday after responding to a crash at her home in the 8300 block of Middle River Court near Gerber and Power Inn Roads.
Investigators say Lawren and her husband, who are getting a divorce, were arguing when she drove the car from the garage into the house.
Lawren was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of domestic violence and felony vandalism.
There were no reported injuries.