Suspects Arrested In Midtown Sacramento Shooting, Alleged Torture
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two people were arrested in connection with an early morning murder in Midtown Sacramento.
Sacramento Police say what happened at around 3 a.m. on Tuesday on O Street included torture, false imprisonment and murder.
They say Michelle Okumura, 23, invited a business associate into her apartment. An argument would break out and that associate was then allegedly held against his will and beaten by Okumura and her boyfriend, Jeremy McMahon.
“And that’s when he was trying to escape from this apartment,” said Michelle Gigante with Sacramento Police. “It’s when the male suspect shot him as he was trying to escape.”
The victim died at the apartment complex that morning. A sliding glass door where the incident took place is now boarded up.
- Midtown Sacramento Stinkbug Invasion Turning Heads, Noses
- High-Tech Sacramento Apartment Complex Breaks Ground On 16th Street
- Hamburger Patties Closing Its Doors On Sept. 2