Larry The Dog
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – There’s now a search for a couple who may have picked up the greyhound lost by Air Canada at San Francisco International Airport.
Larry’s handler, Jutta Kulic, says a San Francisco veterinarian received a call from a couple who picked up a dog that was hit by a car off Highway 101 near the airport. That is the area where witnesses saw Larry running off after he escaped when an Air Canada worker took the greyhound out of his crate.
Air Canada experienced a social media backlash after CBS13 reached out to the airline for answers. Instead of a reply about its pet policies, and a spokesperson mistakenly sent this email meant for a coworker:
“I think I would just ignore, it is local news doing a story on a lost dog. Their entire government is shut down and about to default and this is how the US media spends its time.”
“We are deeply disappointed in their handling of Larry, and we don’t ever want this to happen to another pet,” said Kulic.
Kulic, who is now on her way back home to Ohio, says she’s desperately looking for the couple who may have picked up Larry. She says he was still breathing when they found him.
CBS13 reached out to Air Canada again on Friday with the same questions. Air Canada responded saying that the search continues for answers and Larry.
- Larry The Italian Greyhound Euthanized After Getting Loose From Air Canada Workers
- Search On For Couple Who May Have Found Larry, The Dog Lost By Air Canada
- Owners Of Dog Lost By Air Canada Still Hope For His Safe Return
- Strangers Helping Search For Larry, The Dog Lost By Air Canada
- Social Media Reaction To Larry The Missing Italian Greyhound
- Search Continues For Larry As International Outrage Mounts Against Air Canada