Homeless Man With Foot Fetish Pleads No Contest To Charges, Faces Nearly 7 Years
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A man accused of stalking women so he could suck on their toes pleaded no contest to several charges.
William Russell pleaded no contest to two counts of first-degree burglary, one count of sexual battery and one count of attempted sexual battery under a plea agreement, the Sacramento County District Attorney’s office announced.
He will be sentenced on Nov. 12 to 6 years and 10 months in prison and will be required to register as a sex offender when he’s released on parole.
In an exclusive CBS13 jailhouse interview, Russell declared his criminal weakness for exposed toes.
“I’ve had a fetish all my life and it’s always been under control and stuff,” he said. “I’d massage them at least, or suck them. I remember I was younger sucking toes.”
He admitted to CBS13 that his obsession, and love for women’s toes put him behind bars.
“God allowed me to love feet, female feet.”