Hundreds Gather To Remember Family Killed In Lodi Crash, Pray For Hospitalized Boy
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
LODI (CBS13) — Hundreds gathered in Lodi on Wednesday to remember six members of a family killed in the same vehicle in a violent crash that left a 9-year-old boy as the sole survivor.
They found of voices and their strength in the very street where the entire family was lost in the blink of an eye.
The white truck belonging to the Miranda family was hardly recognizable Tuesday after it was smashed by what witnesses described a speeding “out-of-control” driver at the corner of Ham and Vine.
A husband, his pregnant wife and unborn child and three kids ages 4, 5, 11 all killed. A 9-year-old boy survived the crash. He underwent surgery Wednesday and remains in the hospital. His condition is unknown
“Yesterday I saw him after school. We have a running club and he was running and he was happy,” said Laura Mannasero, his teacher.
Now there’s nothing but sorrow from those who knew the victims, and total strangers.
Tomas McDonald drove in from the Bay Area. He felt a strong connection, since his little girl was hit and killed by an SUV just last month.
They know there’s nothing they can do but pray as a honor the memories of Stephanie, José, Irving, Luis,