Tracy Boulevard Closed For Hours Due To Big Rig Crash
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Tracy Boulevard north of Tracy closed for hours this morning because of a big rig accident.
The truck crashed into a utility pole and fell into a ditch. PG&E crews were out all morning trying to clear the area. The crash happened just south of Highway 4.
Officers say fog wasn’t a factor in the accident, but it did limit visibility in that area earlier this morning.
Officers closed several lanes and directed one-way traffic around the clean-up.