Man Accused Of Taking Pictures Of Children Set For Release From Sacramento Jail
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a man accused of taking inappropriate pictures of small children at Halloween City in south Sacramento County.
Garth Clark, 67, was arrested on Wednesday, accused of child annoyance.
Deputies say a parent noticed Clark allegedly following a little girl and taking pictures with his phone on Monday.
Clark disappeared until Wednesday when deputies found him near his RV in a parking lot. When they searched his phone, they found at least 50 other pictures of small, female children.
“He’s got a fascination with small children,” Sgt. Lisa Bowman said.
Deputies are trying to identify the children.
Clark’s expected to be released from the Sacramento County Jail as the offense is only considered a misdemeanor.
However, forensic investigators now have Clark’s phone and can try to recover any photos he may have deleted.
- Sacramento County Deputy Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Teen For Years
- Sacramento County Mom Thankful Son OK After Car Stolen With 5-Year-Old Inside
- Sacramento Woman Arrested After Driving Car Into Own Home Twice
- Husband Arrested In Fatal Rancho Cordova Stabbing
- UPDATED: Abducted Sacramento Child Found In SoCal; Mother Surrenders
- Sacramento Democratic Party Leader Resigns After Tweeting Death Wish For Republican Staffer’s Kids
- Sacramento Sheriff’s Department Looking For Unidentified Children In Man’s Cellphone Photos
- Empty Our Shelters Push Sees Sacramento Shelters Find Homes For More Than 500 Pets
- Single-Bottle Alcohol Ban Plan Upsets Sacramento County Market Owners