Pedestrian Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Carmichael
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A pedestrian on a bicycle has been struck and killed by a vehicle in Carmichael.
The accident happened at about 8:20 p.m. on Thursday at the corner of El Camino and Laurance avenues.
The bicyclist who was struck was not wearing a helmet and did not have a light.
The driver of the SUV passed a field sobriety test.
Residents say they’d never seen someone be hit by a car in the area.
It’s the fourth pedestrian killed on Sacramento area streets this week.