Pedestrian Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Carmichael
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A pedestrian on a bicycle has been struck and killed by a vehicle in Carmichael.
The accident happened at about 8:20 p.m. on Thursday at the corner of El Camino and Laurance avenues.
The bicyclist who was struck was not wearing a helmet and did not have a light.
The driver of the SUV passed a field sobriety test.
Residents say they’d never seen someone be hit by a car in the area.
It’s the fourth pedestrian killed on Sacramento area streets this week.