Pedestrian Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Carmichael
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A pedestrian on a bicycle has been struck and killed by a vehicle in Carmichael.
The accident happened at about 8:20 p.m. on Thursday at the corner of El Camino and Laurance avenues.
The bicyclist who was struck was not wearing a helmet and did not have a light.
The driver of the SUV passed a field sobriety test.
Residents say they’d never seen someone be hit by a car in the area.
It’s the fourth pedestrian killed on Sacramento area streets this week.