Pedestrian Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Carmichael
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A pedestrian on a bicycle has been struck and killed by a vehicle in Carmichael.
The accident happened at about 8:20 p.m. on Thursday at the corner of El Camino and Laurance avenues.
The bicyclist who was struck was not wearing a helmet and did not have a light.
The driver of the SUV passed a field sobriety test.
Residents say they’d never seen someone be hit by a car in the area.
It’s the fourth pedestrian killed on Sacramento area streets this week.