Pedestrian Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Carmichael
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A pedestrian on a bicycle has been struck and killed by a vehicle in Carmichael.
The accident happened at about 8:20 p.m. on Thursday at the corner of El Camino and Laurance avenues.
The bicyclist who was struck was not wearing a helmet and did not have a light.
The driver of the SUV passed a field sobriety test.
Residents say they’d never seen someone be hit by a car in the area.
It’s the fourth pedestrian killed on Sacramento area streets this week.