Sole Survivor Of Lodi Family Killed In Crash Recovering As Investigation Into Accident Slows
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) — The 9-year-old boy who was the sole survivor of an accident that killed six members of his family is out of surgery, while answers about the suspect in the crash are coming slowly from Lodi Police.
Eden Miranda has a long road to recovery with multiple broken bones and a punctured kidney he suffered in Tuesday night’s six-car crash.
That crash killed Luis Miranda, his pregnant wife Viviana and their three children. Eden is the only survivor of that family.
Meanwhile, CBS13 has received mixed messages about how an investigation into the accident.
We asked for an update on the case that police said early on was being investigated as a DUI crash.
“That certainly wasn’t released by our department,” said Lodi Police Lt. Sierra Brucia.
But that’s not what the same lieutenant told CBS13 on Wednesday.