Sole Survivor Of Lodi Family Killed In Crash Recovering As Investigation Into Accident Slows
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) — The 9-year-old boy who was the sole survivor of an accident that killed six members of his family is out of surgery, while answers about the suspect in the crash are coming slowly from Lodi Police.
Eden Miranda has a long road to recovery with multiple broken bones and a punctured kidney he suffered in Tuesday night’s six-car crash.
That crash killed Luis Miranda, his pregnant wife Viviana and their three children. Eden is the only survivor of that family.
Meanwhile, CBS13 has received mixed messages about how an investigation into the accident.
We asked for an update on the case that police said early on was being investigated as a DUI crash.
“That certainly wasn’t released by our department,” said Lodi Police Lt. Sierra Brucia.
But that’s not what the same lieutenant told CBS13 on Wednesday.