Sole Survivor Of Lodi Family Killed In Crash Recovering As Investigation Into Accident Slows
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) — The 9-year-old boy who was the sole survivor of an accident that killed six members of his family is out of surgery, while answers about the suspect in the crash are coming slowly from Lodi Police.
Eden Miranda has a long road to recovery with multiple broken bones and a punctured kidney he suffered in Tuesday night’s six-car crash.
That crash killed Luis Miranda, his pregnant wife Viviana and their three children. Eden is the only survivor of that family.
Meanwhile, CBS13 has received mixed messages about how an investigation into the accident.
We asked for an update on the case that police said early on was being investigated as a DUI crash.
“That certainly wasn’t released by our department,” said Lodi Police Lt. Sierra Brucia.
But that’s not what the same lieutenant told CBS13 on Wednesday.