Sole Survivor Of Lodi Family Killed In Crash Recovering As Investigation Into Accident Slows
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
LODI (CBS13) — The 9-year-old boy who was the sole survivor of an accident that killed six members of his family is out of surgery, while answers about the suspect in the crash are coming slowly from Lodi Police.
Eden Miranda has a long road to recovery with multiple broken bones and a punctured kidney he suffered in Tuesday night’s six-car crash.
That crash killed Luis Miranda, his pregnant wife Viviana and their three children. Eden is the only survivor of that family.
Meanwhile, CBS13 has received mixed messages about how an investigation into the accident.
We asked for an update on the case that police said early on was being investigated as a DUI crash.
“That certainly wasn’t released by our department,” said Lodi Police Lt. Sierra Brucia.
But that’s not what the same lieutenant told CBS13 on Wednesday.