Teen Who Stopped In Vallejo To Change Flat Tire Shot And Killed
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
VALLEJO, Calif. (AP) — A 19-year-old who was a passenger in a group of cars that had stopped to change a tire is Vallejo’s 20th homicide of the year after being hit by bullets fired from a passing vehicle on Saturday.
Vallejo police say four other people in the group were wounded.
According to a statement released by Vallejo police on Sunday the group was in a caravan of four vehicles headed to a party from the South Bay area. They stopped on the side of the road to fix a flat at about 11 p.m. when a white SUV with tinted windows drove by and opened fire.
Police said the motive was not clear. The victim’s name has not been released.
Police said it appears that there was just one gunman.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.