Mike Tyson Greets Veterans At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Former boxing world heavyweight champion, Mike Tyson, made a stop in Sacramento today.
He was caught on video by Southwest Airlines at Sacramento International Airport welcoming back WWII vets and Korean War vets from an honor flight.
A spokesperson for the airlines says Tyson just happened to be waiting to take the same plane out of Sacramento, so he greeted the veterans while they exited the plane.