Mike Tyson Greets Veterans At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Former boxing world heavyweight champion, Mike Tyson, made a stop in Sacramento today.
He was caught on video by Southwest Airlines at Sacramento International Airport welcoming back WWII vets and Korean War vets from an honor flight.
A spokesperson for the airlines says Tyson just happened to be waiting to take the same plane out of Sacramento, so he greeted the veterans while they exited the plane.