Pedestrian Hit And Killed In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman was hit and killed by a vehicle this morning in Sacramento.
The incident happened on Brookfield Drive, just off Franklin Boulevard, according to Sacramento police spokesperson Michele Gigante. The 48-year-old female pedestrian was in the middle of an eastbound lane when she was hit. The driver, who is cooperating with police, did not see the pedestrian until it was too late.
Brookfield Drive between Mack Road and Franklin Boulevard was closed as police investigated.
Officers have not released the name of the pedestrian.