Pedestrian Hit And Killed In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman was hit and killed by a vehicle this morning in Sacramento.
The incident happened on Brookfield Drive, just off Franklin Boulevard, according to Sacramento police spokesperson Michele Gigante. The 48-year-old female pedestrian was in the middle of an eastbound lane when she was hit. The driver, who is cooperating with police, did not see the pedestrian until it was too late.
Brookfield Drive between Mack Road and Franklin Boulevard was closed as police investigated.
Officers have not released the name of the pedestrian.