Pedestrian Hit And Killed In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman was hit and killed by a vehicle this morning in Sacramento.
The incident happened on Brookfield Drive, just off Franklin Boulevard, according to Sacramento police spokesperson Michele Gigante. The 48-year-old female pedestrian was in the middle of an eastbound lane when she was hit. The driver, who is cooperating with police, did not see the pedestrian until it was too late.
Brookfield Drive between Mack Road and Franklin Boulevard was closed as police investigated.
Officers have not released the name of the pedestrian.