Auburn Man Arrested For Bringing Chain Saw To Bar Fight
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
LAKE OF THE PINES, Calif. (CBS13) – An Auburn man is behind bars for threatening to use a chain saw during a fight outside of a Lake of the Pines bar on Tuesday night.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Office says 31-year-old Weston Cecil Burton was outside Stinky Mulligan’s Sports Bar when he began fondling another man’s chest. The man reportedly told Burton to stop, and when he didn’t, the man slapped and pushed Burton.
Burton then went to his truck, grabbed a chain saw and came after the man. When the chain saw stalled, a witness was able to take it away from Burton, along with several other items that could have been used as weapons.
Burton drove off in his truck and was later arrested at home.
Burton is being held at Nevada County Jail on the charge of felony assault with a deadly weapon.
More Offbeat News
- Man Allegedly Leads Deputies On Chase In Stolen Butte County Sheriff’s Office Vehicle
- Chemical-Filled Tea Burns Woman At Restaurant
- Utah Man Dies After Falling On Drill Bit In Freak Accident
- Colorado Waitresses Wear Guns In Restaurant
- Former Arizona Cops Accused Of Stealing 50 Pounds Of Cannabis Chocolate