Auburn Man Arrested For Bringing Chain Saw To Bar Fight
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
LAKE OF THE PINES, Calif. (CBS13) – An Auburn man is behind bars for threatening to use a chain saw during a fight outside of a Lake of the Pines bar on Tuesday night.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Office says 31-year-old Weston Cecil Burton was outside Stinky Mulligan’s Sports Bar when he began fondling another man’s chest. The man reportedly told Burton to stop, and when he didn’t, the man slapped and pushed Burton.
Burton then went to his truck, grabbed a chain saw and came after the man. When the chain saw stalled, a witness was able to take it away from Burton, along with several other items that could have been used as weapons.
Burton drove off in his truck and was later arrested at home.
Burton is being held at Nevada County Jail on the charge of felony assault with a deadly weapon.
More Offbeat News
- Utah Man Dies After Falling On Drill Bit In Freak Accident
- Colorado Waitresses Wear Guns In Restaurant
- Former Arizona Cops Accused Of Stealing 50 Pounds Of Cannabis Chocolate
- Dog Throws Up Missing Wedding Ring
- Oregon Man Impersonates Sheriff’s Deputy On Test Drive, Pulls Over Motorcyclist