Auburn Man Arrested For Bringing Chain Saw To Bar Fight
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
LAKE OF THE PINES, Calif. (CBS13) – An Auburn man is behind bars for threatening to use a chain saw during a fight outside of a Lake of the Pines bar on Tuesday night.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Office says 31-year-old Weston Cecil Burton was outside Stinky Mulligan’s Sports Bar when he began fondling another man’s chest. The man reportedly told Burton to stop, and when he didn’t, the man slapped and pushed Burton.
Burton then went to his truck, grabbed a chain saw and came after the man. When the chain saw stalled, a witness was able to take it away from Burton, along with several other items that could have been used as weapons.
Burton drove off in his truck and was later arrested at home.
Burton is being held at Nevada County Jail on the charge of felony assault with a deadly weapon.
More Offbeat News
- High School: Naked Woman In Topless Photos Circulated By Students Not English Teacher
- Oregon City’s Public Library Back To A Operating Out Of Van After Blueprint Mixup
- PotatoStock 2014: The Culmination Of A $10 Kickstarter Joke About Potato Salad That Went Viral
- Strong Cologne Helps Oregon Police Find High-Speed Chase Suspect Hiding In Bushes
- Man Behind $55,000 Potato Salad Kickstarter Throwing PotatoStock 2014 Party