Auburn Man Arrested For Bringing Chain Saw To Bar Fight
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LAKE OF THE PINES, Calif. (CBS13) – An Auburn man is behind bars for threatening to use a chain saw during a fight outside of a Lake of the Pines bar on Tuesday night.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Office says 31-year-old Weston Cecil Burton was outside Stinky Mulligan’s Sports Bar when he began fondling another man’s chest. The man reportedly told Burton to stop, and when he didn’t, the man slapped and pushed Burton.
Burton then went to his truck, grabbed a chain saw and came after the man. When the chain saw stalled, a witness was able to take it away from Burton, along with several other items that could have been used as weapons.
Burton drove off in his truck and was later arrested at home.
Burton is being held at Nevada County Jail on the charge of felony assault with a deadly weapon.
More Offbeat News
- Bikini-Clad Calendar Photo Shoot May Have Featured Utah National Guard Equipment
- Wild Black Bear Eats Most Of Heart-Attack Victim In Humboldt County
- Golf Cart Driven By Fresno Student Plows Into Students, Seriously Injuring 2
- City Of Anaheim Turns Off Water, Power To Illegal Pot Shops
- Napa Earthquake Victim’s Pumpkin Breaks Contest Weight Record, Prize Money Will Go Toward Fixing Home