14-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Leads Woodland Police On Chase In Stolen Car
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) — Woodland Police say a 14-year-old girl led them on a high-speed chase in a stolen car.
The chase hit 70 miles an hour on city streets according to police, coming full circle as it ended where it began.
Video you’ll only see on CBS13 shows the 14-year-old stopping, then trying to drive off before she realizes she’s surrounded by cops.
“She took off from the officer, and clearly wasn’t too concerned about the welfare of other people that were out there,” said Cpl. Dave Krause.
Police say the keys were left in the Mitsubishi Eclipse Thursday night, which is how she was able to drive the car. They say she wasn’t under the influence, but she’s in juvenile hall.