14-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Leads Woodland Police On Chase In Stolen Car
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WOODLAND (CBS13) — Woodland Police say a 14-year-old girl led them on a high-speed chase in a stolen car.
The chase hit 70 miles an hour on city streets according to police, coming full circle as it ended where it began.
Video you’ll only see on CBS13 shows the 14-year-old stopping, then trying to drive off before she realizes she’s surrounded by cops.
“She took off from the officer, and clearly wasn’t too concerned about the welfare of other people that were out there,” said Cpl. Dave Krause.
Police say the keys were left in the Mitsubishi Eclipse Thursday night, which is how she was able to drive the car. They say she wasn’t under the influence, but she’s in juvenile hall.