Female High School Kicker From Sacramento Eyes California Extra-Point Record
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento girl at Bradshaw Christian High School is chasing a new state record for scoring extra points on the football field.
Jennifer Lawson has racked up 198 extra points in her career so far, just eight shy of the current state record.
She’s recovering from knee surgery.
With a few games left this season, she has every intention of breaking that record.
She plans to keep kicking in college, playing for the soccer team at Portland State.