Female High School Kicker From Sacramento Eyes California Extra-Point Record
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento girl at Bradshaw Christian High School is chasing a new state record for scoring extra points on the football field.
Jennifer Lawson has racked up 198 extra points in her career so far, just eight shy of the current state record.
She’s recovering from knee surgery.
With a few games left this season, she has every intention of breaking that record.
She plans to keep kicking in college, playing for the soccer team at Portland State.