Female High School Kicker From Sacramento Eyes California Extra-Point Record
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento girl at Bradshaw Christian High School is chasing a new state record for scoring extra points on the football field.
Jennifer Lawson has racked up 198 extra points in her career so far, just eight shy of the current state record.
She’s recovering from knee surgery.
With a few games left this season, she has every intention of breaking that record.
She plans to keep kicking in college, playing for the soccer team at Portland State.