Female High School Kicker From Sacramento Eyes California Extra-Point Record
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento girl at Bradshaw Christian High School is chasing a new state record for scoring extra points on the football field.
Jennifer Lawson has racked up 198 extra points in her career so far, just eight shy of the current state record.
She’s recovering from knee surgery.
With a few games left this season, she has every intention of breaking that record.
She plans to keep kicking in college, playing for the soccer team at Portland State.