Female High School Kicker From Sacramento Eyes California Extra-Point Record
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento girl at Bradshaw Christian High School is chasing a new state record for scoring extra points on the football field.
Jennifer Lawson has racked up 198 extra points in her career so far, just eight shy of the current state record.
She’s recovering from knee surgery.
With a few games left this season, she has every intention of breaking that record.
She plans to keep kicking in college, playing for the soccer team at Portland State.