Man Allegedly Rapes Woman, Harasses Others At An Orangevale Walmart
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – An Orangevale man was arrested for allegedly raping a woman and chasing other women around the parking lot of an Orangevale Walmart on Wednesday night.
Armed with a fake gun, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says, 34-year-old Joseph Lee Bonderer jumped into a woman’s car as she was leaving the store, at around 10:50 p.m. Claiming to have a gun, he forced her to drive to a nearby area where he allegedly sexually assaulted her multiple times. Afterwards, Bonderer had the victim drive him back to the parking lot where he ran off.
Investigators say they were able to track down Bonderer using Walmart surveillance video and an ID he left at The Blarney Stone Irish Pub.
Bonderer was arrested Thursday and booked into Sacramento County Jail on multiple felony charges, including kidnapping and sexual assault. He is being held on $1.45 million bail.
Anyone with information related to this incident is urged to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115. Tips may also be left at the department website, by texting to 274637 (CRIMES) and entering the keyword SSD, or at (916) 874-TIPS (8477).
- 2 People Shot, 1 Dead In Orangevale
- Sacramento County Deputy Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Teen For Years
- Deputies Searching For Child Allegedly Kidnapped By Mother
- Sacramento Woman Arrested After Driving Car Into Own Home Twice