Man Allegedly Rapes Woman, Harasses Others At An Orangevale Walmart
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – An Orangevale man was arrested for allegedly raping a woman and chasing other women around the parking lot of an Orangevale Walmart on Wednesday night.
Armed with a fake gun, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says, 34-year-old Joseph Lee Bonderer jumped into a woman’s car as she was leaving the store, at around 10:50 p.m. Claiming to have a gun, he forced her to drive to a nearby area where he allegedly sexually assaulted her multiple times. Afterwards, Bonderer had the victim drive him back to the parking lot where he ran off.
Investigators say they were able to track down Bonderer using Walmart surveillance video and an ID he left at The Blarney Stone Irish Pub.
Bonderer was arrested Thursday and booked into Sacramento County Jail on multiple felony charges, including kidnapping and sexual assault. He is being held on $1.45 million bail.
Anyone with information related to this incident is urged to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115. Tips may also be left at the department website, by texting to 274637 (CRIMES) and entering the keyword SSD, or at (916) 874-TIPS (8477).
- 2 People Shot, 1 Dead In Orangevale
- Sacramento County Deputy Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Teen For Years
- Deputies Searching For Child Allegedly Kidnapped By Mother
- Sacramento Woman Arrested After Driving Car Into Own Home Twice