UC Davis Hospice Taking Over Cancer Patients Care After Hospital Refuses To Come
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
NORTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — UC Davis Hospice Care is taking over the care of a cancer patient who was denied care by a Carmichael hospital.
CBS13 first brought you the story last night of a woman whose mother was denied hospice care, because workers from Mercy San Juan Medical Center deemed the neighborhood too dangerous.
“I got a call from the supervisor and they said that the bathing nurse had said that she viewed some kids outside by the sidewalk smoking marijuana,” said Jennifer Gallegos, Gloria Madrid’s daughter.