1 Person Killed, 3 Injured In Car Crash
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say speed was a factor in a fatal car accident on Monday night.
The crash happened on Auburn Blvd near Norris Avenue and the Interstate 80 off-ramp just before 11 p.m.
Sacramento police say a car involved in a hit and run at Madison and Date sped away, going 60 mph down Auburn Blvd. When the car reached Norris, it hit the side of another car that was exiting the freeway.
Two men and a woman were in the speeding car. The woman, who was not wearing her seat belt, was killed. The men were injured, but are expected to survive.
The woman driving the other car suffered minor injuries.