1 Person Killed, 3 Injured In Car Crash
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say speed was a factor in a fatal car accident on Monday night.
The crash happened on Auburn Blvd near Norris Avenue and the Interstate 80 off-ramp just before 11 p.m.
Sacramento police say a car involved in a hit and run at Madison and Date sped away, going 60 mph down Auburn Blvd. When the car reached Norris, it hit the side of another car that was exiting the freeway.
Two men and a woman were in the speeding car. The woman, who was not wearing her seat belt, was killed. The men were injured, but are expected to survive.
The woman driving the other car suffered minor injuries.