1 Person Killed, 3 Injured In Car Crash
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say speed was a factor in a fatal car accident on Monday night.
The crash happened on Auburn Blvd near Norris Avenue and the Interstate 80 off-ramp just before 11 p.m.
Sacramento police say a car involved in a hit and run at Madison and Date sped away, going 60 mph down Auburn Blvd. When the car reached Norris, it hit the side of another car that was exiting the freeway.
Two men and a woman were in the speeding car. The woman, who was not wearing her seat belt, was killed. The men were injured, but are expected to survive.
The woman driving the other car suffered minor injuries.