1 Person Killed, 3 Injured In Car Crash
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say speed was a factor in a fatal car accident on Monday night.
The crash happened on Auburn Blvd near Norris Avenue and the Interstate 80 off-ramp just before 11 p.m.
Sacramento police say a car involved in a hit and run at Madison and Date sped away, going 60 mph down Auburn Blvd. When the car reached Norris, it hit the side of another car that was exiting the freeway.
Two men and a woman were in the speeding car. The woman, who was not wearing her seat belt, was killed. The men were injured, but are expected to survive.
The woman driving the other car suffered minor injuries.