1 Person Killed, 3 Injured In Car Crash
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say speed was a factor in a fatal car accident on Monday night.
The crash happened on Auburn Blvd near Norris Avenue and the Interstate 80 off-ramp just before 11 p.m.
Sacramento police say a car involved in a hit and run at Madison and Date sped away, going 60 mph down Auburn Blvd. When the car reached Norris, it hit the side of another car that was exiting the freeway.
Two men and a woman were in the speeding car. The woman, who was not wearing her seat belt, was killed. The men were injured, but are expected to survive.
The woman driving the other car suffered minor injuries.