1 Person Killed, One Injured In Interstate 5 Crash In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – One person was killed and another was seriously injured in a crash on Interstate 5 near Woodland.
CHP says two men in their 20s were driving southbound near West Street on Monday morning when the driver veered and hit the center divide, overcorrected and ran into a tree on the opposite side of the road.
One of the men was partially thrown from the vehicle and died. The other man was taken to UCD Medical Center with major injuries.
Officers say it’s unclear whether the driver was under the influence of alcohol.