1 Person Killed, One Injured In Interstate 5 Crash In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – One person was killed and another was seriously injured in a crash on Interstate 5 near Woodland.
CHP says two men in their 20s were driving southbound near West Street on Monday morning when the driver veered and hit the center divide, overcorrected and ran into a tree on the opposite side of the road.
One of the men was partially thrown from the vehicle and died. The other man was taken to UCD Medical Center with major injuries.
Officers say it’s unclear whether the driver was under the influence of alcohol.