1 Person Killed, One Injured In Interstate 5 Crash In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
WOODLAND (CBS13) – One person was killed and another was seriously injured in a crash on Interstate 5 near Woodland.
CHP says two men in their 20s were driving southbound near West Street on Monday morning when the driver veered and hit the center divide, overcorrected and ran into a tree on the opposite side of the road.
One of the men was partially thrown from the vehicle and died. The other man was taken to UCD Medical Center with major injuries.
Officers say it’s unclear whether the driver was under the influence of alcohol.