1 Person Killed, One Injured In Interstate 5 Crash In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – One person was killed and another was seriously injured in a crash on Interstate 5 near Woodland.
CHP says two men in their 20s were driving southbound near West Street on Monday morning when the driver veered and hit the center divide, overcorrected and ran into a tree on the opposite side of the road.
One of the men was partially thrown from the vehicle and died. The other man was taken to UCD Medical Center with major injuries.
Officers say it’s unclear whether the driver was under the influence of alcohol.