Massive Mortgage Counseling Event Kicks Off At Cal Expo
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A massive event to help out Sacramento-area homeowners kicked off Thursday at Cal Expo.
Homeowners can get free help lowering their mortgage rates and getting approved for loans at the NACA American Dream Event. It’s being billed as the nation’s largest and most effective event of its kind.
Similar events to this one in the past have drawn in hundreds of people, with homeowners waiting for hours outside to get inside.
The five-day event runs until Monday and is open between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Although admission at the event is free, parking will cost you $10.
This is the last time the event will be held in Sacramento this year.