Massive Mortgage Counseling Event Kicks Off At Cal Expo
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A massive event to help out Sacramento-area homeowners kicked off Thursday at Cal Expo.
Homeowners can get free help lowering their mortgage rates and getting approved for loans at the NACA American Dream Event. It’s being billed as the nation’s largest and most effective event of its kind.
Similar events to this one in the past have drawn in hundreds of people, with homeowners waiting for hours outside to get inside.
The five-day event runs until Monday and is open between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Although admission at the event is free, parking will cost you $10.
This is the last time the event will be held in Sacramento this year.