Massive Mortgage Counseling Event Kicks Off At Cal Expo
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A massive event to help out Sacramento-area homeowners kicked off Thursday at Cal Expo.
Homeowners can get free help lowering their mortgage rates and getting approved for loans at the NACA American Dream Event. It’s being billed as the nation’s largest and most effective event of its kind.
Similar events to this one in the past have drawn in hundreds of people, with homeowners waiting for hours outside to get inside.
The five-day event runs until Monday and is open between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Although admission at the event is free, parking will cost you $10.
This is the last time the event will be held in Sacramento this year.