Massive Mortgage Counseling Event Kicks Off At Cal Expo
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A massive event to help out Sacramento-area homeowners kicked off Thursday at Cal Expo.
Homeowners can get free help lowering their mortgage rates and getting approved for loans at the NACA American Dream Event. It’s being billed as the nation’s largest and most effective event of its kind.
Similar events to this one in the past have drawn in hundreds of people, with homeowners waiting for hours outside to get inside.
The five-day event runs until Monday and is open between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Although admission at the event is free, parking will cost you $10.
This is the last time the event will be held in Sacramento this year.