Massive Mortgage Counseling Event Kicks Off At Cal Expo
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A massive event to help out Sacramento-area homeowners kicked off Thursday at Cal Expo.
Homeowners can get free help lowering their mortgage rates and getting approved for loans at the NACA American Dream Event. It’s being billed as the nation’s largest and most effective event of its kind.
Similar events to this one in the past have drawn in hundreds of people, with homeowners waiting for hours outside to get inside.
The five-day event runs until Monday and is open between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Although admission at the event is free, parking will cost you $10.
This is the last time the event will be held in Sacramento this year.