Lodi Police Arrest Ryan Morales For Accident That Killed Family
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
LODI (CBS13) – Police have arrested the Lodi man allegedly responsible for a vehicle collision that killed six members of a family.
Ryan Morales was taken into custody Friday at the Sacramento hospital where he was recovering after the Oct. 22 accident.
He has not been booked, but instead was moved to a Lodi hospital, where he will be guarded for the remainder of his recovery. Once Morales is medically cleared by a doctor, he will be booked into San Joaquin County Jail.
Morales was arrested for six counts of second degree murder, and six counts of gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated. He may face additional charges after the San Joaquin County District Attorney’s Office reviews the completed investigation.
- Blood Drive Helps Raise Funds For Lodi Boy Who Survived Deadly Crash
- Lodi Crash Suspect Ryan Morales Makes First Court Appearance In Deaths Of Family
- Lodi Crash Suspect Ryan Morales Transferred From Hospital To Jail Before Arraignment
- Lodi Police Arrest Ryan Morales For Accident That Killed Family
- Eden Miranda, Sole Survivor Of Lodi Crash, Released From Hospital
- Second-Degree Murder Charges Possible In Lodi Crash That Killed 6