Lodi Police Arrest Ryan Morales For Accident That Killed Family
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
LODI (CBS13) – Police have arrested the Lodi man allegedly responsible for a vehicle collision that killed six members of a family.
Ryan Morales was taken into custody Friday at the Sacramento hospital where he was recovering after the Oct. 22 accident.
He has not been booked, but instead was moved to a Lodi hospital, where he will be guarded for the remainder of his recovery. Once Morales is medically cleared by a doctor, he will be booked into San Joaquin County Jail.
Morales was arrested for six counts of second degree murder, and six counts of gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated. He may face additional charges after the San Joaquin County District Attorney’s Office reviews the completed investigation.
- Blood Drive Helps Raise Funds For Lodi Boy Who Survived Deadly Crash
- Lodi Crash Suspect Ryan Morales Makes First Court Appearance In Deaths Of Family
- Lodi Crash Suspect Ryan Morales Transferred From Hospital To Jail Before Arraignment
- Lodi Police Arrest Ryan Morales For Accident That Killed Family
- Eden Miranda, Sole Survivor Of Lodi Crash, Released From Hospital
- Second-Degree Murder Charges Possible In Lodi Crash That Killed 6