Lodi Police Arrest Ryan Morales For Accident That Killed Family
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – Police have arrested the Lodi man allegedly responsible for a vehicle collision that killed six members of a family.
Ryan Morales was taken into custody Friday at the Sacramento hospital where he was recovering after the Oct. 22 accident.
He has not been booked, but instead was moved to a Lodi hospital, where he will be guarded for the remainder of his recovery. Once Morales is medically cleared by a doctor, he will be booked into San Joaquin County Jail.
Morales was arrested for six counts of second degree murder, and six counts of gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated. He may face additional charges after the San Joaquin County District Attorney’s Office reviews the completed investigation.
- Blood Drive Helps Raise Funds For Lodi Boy Who Survived Deadly Crash
- Lodi Crash Suspect Ryan Morales Makes First Court Appearance In Deaths Of Family
- Lodi Crash Suspect Ryan Morales Transferred From Hospital To Jail Before Arraignment
- Lodi Police Arrest Ryan Morales For Accident That Killed Family
- Eden Miranda, Sole Survivor Of Lodi Crash, Released From Hospital
- Second-Degree Murder Charges Possible In Lodi Crash That Killed 6