Newcastle Man Accused Of Setting Home On Fire With Mother Inside
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
NEWCASTLE (CBS13) — A Newcastle man is accused of setting his home on fire while his mother slept upstairs.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Sean Petty, 20, after detectives found gasoline and other items used to set fire to a side of the home.
Petty’s mother was able to escape uninjured when she heard the smoke detectors in her home.
Petty was booked into the Placer County Jail with his bail set at $50,000.