Newcastle Man Accused Of Setting Home On Fire With Mother Inside
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
NEWCASTLE (CBS13) — A Newcastle man is accused of setting his home on fire while his mother slept upstairs.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Sean Petty, 20, after detectives found gasoline and other items used to set fire to a side of the home.
Petty’s mother was able to escape uninjured when she heard the smoke detectors in her home.
Petty was booked into the Placer County Jail with his bail set at $50,000.