Newcastle Man Accused Of Setting Home On Fire With Mother Inside
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
NEWCASTLE (CBS13) — A Newcastle man is accused of setting his home on fire while his mother slept upstairs.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Sean Petty, 20, after detectives found gasoline and other items used to set fire to a side of the home.
Petty’s mother was able to escape uninjured when she heard the smoke detectors in her home.
Petty was booked into the Placer County Jail with his bail set at $50,000.