Newcastle Man Accused Of Setting Home On Fire With Mother Inside
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
NEWCASTLE (CBS13) — A Newcastle man is accused of setting his home on fire while his mother slept upstairs.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Sean Petty, 20, after detectives found gasoline and other items used to set fire to a side of the home.
Petty’s mother was able to escape uninjured when she heard the smoke detectors in her home.
Petty was booked into the Placer County Jail with his bail set at $50,000.