Newcastle Man Accused Of Setting Home On Fire With Mother Inside
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
NEWCASTLE (CBS13) — A Newcastle man is accused of setting his home on fire while his mother slept upstairs.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Sean Petty, 20, after detectives found gasoline and other items used to set fire to a side of the home.
Petty’s mother was able to escape uninjured when she heard the smoke detectors in her home.
Petty was booked into the Placer County Jail with his bail set at $50,000.