Rollover Crash Closes Lanes Of Fiddyment Road In Roseville
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Fiddyment Road was closed in Roseville Friday because of a major accident early in the morning.
The driver of the car is in the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
At around 1:30 a.m. Friday, the driver was heading southbound on Fiddyment Road approaching Baseline Road when he lost control of the car, causing it to leave the road and roll into a nearby field, sparking a grass fire, say Roseville police.
Firefighters put the fire out and emergency crews took the driver, an unidentified 34-year-old man, to Sutter Roseville Medical Center, where he is on life support.
Police say the driver was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car.
“That’s a very bad combination of elements — when a person is driving, in this incident, it resulted in a major injury collision.”
Police are investigating the possibility of DUI.