Rollover Crash Closes Lanes Of Fiddyment Road In Roseville
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Fiddyment Road was closed in Roseville Friday because of a major accident early in the morning.
The driver of the car is in the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
At around 1:30 a.m. Friday, the driver was heading southbound on Fiddyment Road approaching Baseline Road when he lost control of the car, causing it to leave the road and roll into a nearby field, sparking a grass fire, say Roseville police.
Firefighters put the fire out and emergency crews took the driver, an unidentified 34-year-old man, to Sutter Roseville Medical Center, where he is on life support.
Police say the driver was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car.
“That’s a very bad combination of elements — when a person is driving, in this incident, it resulted in a major injury collision.”
Police are investigating the possibility of DUI.