Covered California Website To Shut Down Temporarily
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Covered California website will be shut down next week.
Beginning Nov. 16, the website could be down for two days to add a new small employer marketplace to the program, according to the Sacramento Business Journal.
There will be another shutdown in January while the site links to the Medi-Cal program and gets some other upgrades.