UPDATED: Disabled Oroville Boy Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
OROVILLE (CBS13) — Oroville police have found a 10-year-old disabled boy who was reported missing.
Vladimir Martin Huerta-Larios was last seen around 6:30 p.m. on Friday around his home on the 800 block of Pomona Avenue in Oroville.
Authorities found the boy sleeping in a gazebo in the south end of River Bend Park around 3:45 a.m. Saturday.
Officers say Vladimir hadn’t taken his regular nightly medication and becomes drowsy and tired when he doesn’t.
He likes walking off to nearby parks.
Police say Vladimir appears to be in good health and was transported to Oroville Medical Center for a medical evaluation.