UPDATED: Disabled Oroville Boy Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
OROVILLE (CBS13) — Oroville police have found a 10-year-old disabled boy who was reported missing.
Vladimir Martin Huerta-Larios was last seen around 6:30 p.m. on Friday around his home on the 800 block of Pomona Avenue in Oroville.
Authorities found the boy sleeping in a gazebo in the south end of River Bend Park around 3:45 a.m. Saturday.
Officers say Vladimir hadn’t taken his regular nightly medication and becomes drowsy and tired when he doesn’t.
He likes walking off to nearby parks.
Police say Vladimir appears to be in good health and was transported to Oroville Medical Center for a medical evaluation.