UPDATED: Disabled Oroville Boy Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
OROVILLE (CBS13) — Oroville police have found a 10-year-old disabled boy who was reported missing.
Vladimir Martin Huerta-Larios was last seen around 6:30 p.m. on Friday around his home on the 800 block of Pomona Avenue in Oroville.
Authorities found the boy sleeping in a gazebo in the south end of River Bend Park around 3:45 a.m. Saturday.
Officers say Vladimir hadn’t taken his regular nightly medication and becomes drowsy and tired when he doesn’t.
He likes walking off to nearby parks.
Police say Vladimir appears to be in good health and was transported to Oroville Medical Center for a medical evaluation.