UPDATED: Disabled Oroville Boy Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
OROVILLE (CBS13) — Oroville police have found a 10-year-old disabled boy who was reported missing.
Vladimir Martin Huerta-Larios was last seen around 6:30 p.m. on Friday around his home on the 800 block of Pomona Avenue in Oroville.
Authorities found the boy sleeping in a gazebo in the south end of River Bend Park around 3:45 a.m. Saturday.
Officers say Vladimir hadn’t taken his regular nightly medication and becomes drowsy and tired when he doesn’t.
He likes walking off to nearby parks.
Police say Vladimir appears to be in good health and was transported to Oroville Medical Center for a medical evaluation.