UPDATED: Disabled Oroville Boy Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
OROVILLE (CBS13) — Oroville police have found a 10-year-old disabled boy who was reported missing.
Vladimir Martin Huerta-Larios was last seen around 6:30 p.m. on Friday around his home on the 800 block of Pomona Avenue in Oroville.
Authorities found the boy sleeping in a gazebo in the south end of River Bend Park around 3:45 a.m. Saturday.
Officers say Vladimir hadn’t taken his regular nightly medication and becomes drowsy and tired when he doesn’t.
He likes walking off to nearby parks.
Police say Vladimir appears to be in good health and was transported to Oroville Medical Center for a medical evaluation.