Nearly $400K In Walnuts Stolen From Escalon Farm Recovered
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
ESCALON (CBS13) – Investigators have recovered thousands of pounds of stolen walnuts in what became the area’s largest walnut heist.
A San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson won’t say where they found the walnuts, which are valued at nearly $400,000.
Deputies say the criminals used trailers to haul 140,000 pounds of walnuts from an Escalon Orchard last week.
No arrests have been made at this time.