Nearly $400K In Walnuts Stolen From Escalon Farm Recovered
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ESCALON (CBS13) – Investigators have recovered thousands of pounds of stolen walnuts in what became the area’s largest walnut heist.
A San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson won’t say where they found the walnuts, which are valued at nearly $400,000.
Deputies say the criminals used trailers to haul 140,000 pounds of walnuts from an Escalon Orchard last week.
No arrests have been made at this time.