Nearly $400K In Walnuts Stolen From Escalon Farm Recovered
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ESCALON (CBS13) – Investigators have recovered thousands of pounds of stolen walnuts in what became the area’s largest walnut heist.
A San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson won’t say where they found the walnuts, which are valued at nearly $400,000.
Deputies say the criminals used trailers to haul 140,000 pounds of walnuts from an Escalon Orchard last week.
No arrests have been made at this time.