Nearly $400K In Walnuts Stolen From Escalon Farm Recovered
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ESCALON (CBS13) – Investigators have recovered thousands of pounds of stolen walnuts in what became the area’s largest walnut heist.
A San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson won’t say where they found the walnuts, which are valued at nearly $400,000.
Deputies say the criminals used trailers to haul 140,000 pounds of walnuts from an Escalon Orchard last week.
No arrests have been made at this time.