Turlock Couple Who Ran Daycare Accused Of Child Pornography, Recording Children
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) — A couple who ran a Turlock daycare is accused of possessing child porn, and the wife is accused of secretly recording children.
Investigators are looking for children who were in the Ceres home of Angele and Adam Henry.
Adam Henry was arrested by Ceres Police in September, but on Wednesday, the FBI came knocking. He’s accused of receiving and distributing child pornography.
RELATED: Adam Henry Criminal Complaint
His wife Angele Henry was also arrested for child pornography, as well as allegedly using a hidden camera to record an “underage person’s body in a private room.”
The couple’s Burman Drive home is listed on Angie’s List as not just a home, but the Turlock Early Enrichment Center.
On Wednesday, nobody was home, and their home phone seemed to be disconnected. Angele’s cellphone that was on Angie’s List however was working just fine.
Neighbors say there used to be a sign outside the home for the daycare. Records show that Adam Henry opened the business in December 2011.
The couple now faces both state and federal charges. Investigators wouldn’t say what they found during Adam Henry’s first arrest that led them to involve the FBI.