Turlock Couple Who Ran Daycare Accused Of Child Pornography, Recording Children
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
TURLOCK (CBS13) — A couple who ran a Turlock daycare is accused of possessing child porn, and the wife is accused of secretly recording children.
Investigators are looking for children who were in the Ceres home of Angele and Adam Henry.
Adam Henry was arrested by Ceres Police in September, but on Wednesday, the FBI came knocking. He’s accused of receiving and distributing child pornography.
RELATED: Adam Henry Criminal Complaint
His wife Angele Henry was also arrested for child pornography, as well as allegedly using a hidden camera to record an “underage person’s body in a private room.”
The couple’s Burman Drive home is listed on Angie’s List as not just a home, but the Turlock Early Enrichment Center.
On Wednesday, nobody was home, and their home phone seemed to be disconnected. Angele’s cellphone that was on Angie’s List however was working just fine.
Neighbors say there used to be a sign outside the home for the daycare. Records show that Adam Henry opened the business in December 2011.
The couple now faces both state and federal charges. Investigators wouldn’t say what they found during Adam Henry’s first arrest that led them to involve the FBI.