Sheriff’s Department Divers Searching Pond At Turlock Park For Murder Weapon
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Turlock Police and the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s dive team are searching for evidence at a park in Turlock.
Divers are searching a pond in Donnelly Park for evidence in connection with a recent shooting, says a Turlock Police Department spokesperson. A man was shot to death while driving a vehicle, and the gun used in the crime was reportedly thrown into the pond.
Divers are using a metal detector to scour the bottom of the pond.
The investigation is expected to continue for several hours.