Sheriff’s Department Divers Searching Pond At Turlock Park For Murder Weapon
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Turlock Police and the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s dive team are searching for evidence at a park in Turlock.
Divers are searching a pond in Donnelly Park for evidence in connection with a recent shooting, says a Turlock Police Department spokesperson. A man was shot to death while driving a vehicle, and the gun used in the crime was reportedly thrown into the pond.
Divers are using a metal detector to scour the bottom of the pond.
The investigation is expected to continue for several hours.