Sheriff’s Department Divers Searching Pond At Turlock Park For Murder Weapon
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Turlock Police and the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s dive team are searching for evidence at a park in Turlock.
Divers are searching a pond in Donnelly Park for evidence in connection with a recent shooting, says a Turlock Police Department spokesperson. A man was shot to death while driving a vehicle, and the gun used in the crime was reportedly thrown into the pond.
Divers are using a metal detector to scour the bottom of the pond.
The investigation is expected to continue for several hours.