Sheriff’s Department Divers Searching Pond At Turlock Park For Murder Weapon
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Turlock Police and the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s dive team are searching for evidence at a park in Turlock.
Divers are searching a pond in Donnelly Park for evidence in connection with a recent shooting, says a Turlock Police Department spokesperson. A man was shot to death while driving a vehicle, and the gun used in the crime was reportedly thrown into the pond.
Divers are using a metal detector to scour the bottom of the pond.
The investigation is expected to continue for several hours.