Sheriff’s Department Divers Searching Pond At Turlock Park For Murder Weapon
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Turlock Police and the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s dive team are searching for evidence at a park in Turlock.
Divers are searching a pond in Donnelly Park for evidence in connection with a recent shooting, says a Turlock Police Department spokesperson. A man was shot to death while driving a vehicle, and the gun used in the crime was reportedly thrown into the pond.
Divers are using a metal detector to scour the bottom of the pond.
The investigation is expected to continue for several hours.