Sacramento Kings Fans Set Indoor Crowd Noise World Record at 126 Decibels
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Kings fans beat their own record for indoor noise on Friday night in a game against the Detroit Pistons.
Before the fourth quarter, fans unleashed 126 decibels of noise.
With 3:28 to go in the first quarter, fans unleashed 124.9 decibels of noise, or the equivalent noise of a police siren.
A representative from Guinness World Records was on hand to confirm the measurement.
The previous record was 106.6 when the Milwaukee Bucks hosted the Los Angeles Clippers in 2008.