Sacramento Kings Fans Set Indoor Crowd Noise World Record at 126 Decibels
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Kings fans beat their own record for indoor noise on Friday night in a game against the Detroit Pistons.
Before the fourth quarter, fans unleashed 126 decibels of noise.
With 3:28 to go in the first quarter, fans unleashed 124.9 decibels of noise, or the equivalent noise of a police siren.
A representative from Guinness World Records was on hand to confirm the measurement.
The previous record was 106.6 when the Milwaukee Bucks hosted the Los Angeles Clippers in 2008.