Sacramento Kings Fans Set Indoor Crowd Noise World Record at 126 Decibels
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Kings fans beat their own record for indoor noise on Friday night in a game against the Detroit Pistons.
Before the fourth quarter, fans unleashed 126 decibels of noise.
With 3:28 to go in the first quarter, fans unleashed 124.9 decibels of noise, or the equivalent noise of a police siren.
A representative from Guinness World Records was on hand to confirm the measurement.
The previous record was 106.6 when the Milwaukee Bucks hosted the Los Angeles Clippers in 2008.