Sacramento Kings Fans Set Indoor Crowd Noise World Record at 126 Decibels
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Kings fans beat their own record for indoor noise on Friday night in a game against the Detroit Pistons.
Before the fourth quarter, fans unleashed 126 decibels of noise.
With 3:28 to go in the first quarter, fans unleashed 124.9 decibels of noise, or the equivalent noise of a police siren.
A representative from Guinness World Records was on hand to confirm the measurement.
The previous record was 106.6 when the Milwaukee Bucks hosted the Los Angeles Clippers in 2008.