Sacramento Kings Fans Set Indoor Crowd Noise World Record at 126 Decibels
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Kings fans beat their own record for indoor noise on Friday night in a game against the Detroit Pistons.
Before the fourth quarter, fans unleashed 126 decibels of noise.
With 3:28 to go in the first quarter, fans unleashed 124.9 decibels of noise, or the equivalent noise of a police siren.
A representative from Guinness World Records was on hand to confirm the measurement.
The previous record was 106.6 when the Milwaukee Bucks hosted the Los Angeles Clippers in 2008.