Teen Recovering From Elk Grove Propane Blast That Leveled Trailer
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — A 16-year-old boy was badly burned in an explosion caused by a propane leak that leveled a trailer.
Cosumnes firefighters sifted through the rubble and traced the source of the explosion to a leak in the camper’s propane system.
Trevor was staying over at his grandparents’ home on Thursday, sound asleep when it blew up. He was critically injured.
The blast shook homes on the block, taking out a neighbor’s fence and living room window.
“We have glass on the roof, trailer pieces on our side of the yard,” said neighbor Martin Macias.
Firefighters say there’s no evidence of an illegal activity.
Family members say he’s been transferred to Shriner’s Hospital with severe burns, and expect him to pull through. But it will be a long road to recovery for him.