Teen Recovering From Elk Grove Propane Blast That Leveled Trailer
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — A 16-year-old boy was badly burned in an explosion caused by a propane leak that leveled a trailer.
Cosumnes firefighters sifted through the rubble and traced the source of the explosion to a leak in the camper’s propane system.
Trevor was staying over at his grandparents’ home on Thursday, sound asleep when it blew up. He was critically injured.
The blast shook homes on the block, taking out a neighbor’s fence and living room window.
“We have glass on the roof, trailer pieces on our side of the yard,” said neighbor Martin Macias.
Firefighters say there’s no evidence of an illegal activity.
Family members say he’s been transferred to Shriner’s Hospital with severe burns, and expect him to pull through. But it will be a long road to recovery for him.