Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Suspect In Carmichael Double Murder Previously Arrested For Having Pipe Bombs in Lodi
- Lodi Neighbors Want Traffic Controls To Keep Cars From Speeding Near School
- Fatal Crash Shuts Down Highway 12 West Of Lodi
- Red Cross Honors Heroes, Including Man Who Saved Teens From Suspected Abduction
- Lodi Strengthening Illegal Fireworks Rules