Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.