Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Lodi Businesses Say Weak Security At Parking Garage Creates Lack Of Street Parking
- Lodi Movie Theater Reopens After Bed Bugs Cleared
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Fire Left To Burn At Abandoned Lodi Home