Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Complaint Against Lodi Hospitals Alleges Elder Abuse, Negligence In Woman’s Death
- Lodi Racing Against Time To Fix Sewage Plant Roof Collapse
- Woman Suspected Of DUI After Crashing SUV Into Lodi Home
- Man, 22, Killed In Crash East Of Lodi
- Burglar Breaks Into Lodi Rite Aid Through Roof, Steals Prescription Meds