Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Complaint Against Lodi Hospitals Alleges Elder Abuse, Negligence In Woman’s Death
- Lodi Racing Against Time To Fix Sewage Plant Roof Collapse
- Woman Suspected Of DUI After Crashing SUV Into Lodi Home
- Man, 22, Killed In Crash East Of Lodi
- Burglar Breaks Into Lodi Rite Aid Through Roof, Steals Prescription Meds