LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Semi Rolls Over Near Courtland, Spills Grapes All Over Shoulder
- Man Found Dead After Standoff, Fire At Lodi Home Was Honor Farm Escapee
- Instructor In Deadly Skydiving Jump Near Lodi Was Not Certified
- Lodi Officers Use Spike Strips To Stop Suspect Car
- 2 Men Die In Skydiving Tragedy At Lodi Parachute Center