Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Lodi Sinkhole Has High-School Football Teams Scrambling For New Venue
- Big Rig Hits Power Pole, Knocks Out Power To Lodi Neighborhood
- Wildlife Officials Puzzled Why Deer Are Dropping Dead Around Lodi Lake
- Napa Winery Filling Part Of Employment Hole Left By General Mills
- Lodi Community Rallying Around Partially Paralyzed Dog