Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Lodi Police Investigating Who Made Pipe Bombs Found In Shoplifting Suspect’s Car
- Police: Lodi Shoplifting Suspect Had 2 Pipe Bombs In Car
- Lodi Wineries Readying For Amgen Tour Of California’s First Trip
- No Criminal Charges For Lodi Police In Shooting Of Mentally Ill Lodi Man
- Teen Arrested In Connection With Shooting Of 2 Teens Near Lodi