Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
You might also like...
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- She’s Not Dead: Lodi Woman Mistakenly Declared Deceased By Social Security
- Lodi Officials Believe Streetlight Vandalism May Be Gang-Related
- Vote On Event Ban At San Joaquin Wineries Delayed While County Updates Rules
- UPDATED: Big Rig Catches Fire On Southbound I-5 In Lodi
- Skaters Annoyed After Lodi’s Only Skate Park Closes For Repairs