LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- 16-Year-Old Arrested In Lodi Crash That Killed Lyft Driver, Passenger
- Lodi Police Seeking Man Who Fled From Deadly Crash
- Lodi General Mills Property Bought By Investment Group
- Man Convicted In Lodi DUI Crash Deaths Sentenced To 98 Years To Life In Prison
- Lodi Police Investigating Early Morning Homicide On Main Street