LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Lodi Considers Higher Rates, Multiple Tickets To Fix Parking Problem
- Lodi Man Leaves Smelly Surprise In Box For Suspected Package Thief
- Man’s Social Media Plea Reunites Him With Boat Stolen From Lodi Lake
- Grand Jury Rips San Joaquin County Homelessness Coordination Efforts
- Family Furious Funeral Home Re-Sold Mother’s Plot