Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Art Class Aims To Help In Grieving Process
- Lodi Considering Turning Dogs On 140 Canada Geese Making Mess At Park
- Lodi Readying For Farmers Market Wine Tasting Rules
- UC Davis Researchers Find Farm Pesticides May Increase Chances Of Having Autistic Child
- Lodi Considering Vicious Dog Law That Would Require Muzzles, Owners To Carry Insurance