Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Social Media Post Helps Reunite Wandering Lodi Toddler With Family
- Police Seek Parents Of Little Girl Found Wandering Lodi Street
- City Says Utility’s Shift To Metered Rates May Be Reason For Lodi Customers’ Higher Bills
- Lodi Attempted Murder Suspect Arrested In Arkansas
- Homeless Feeding Ban Floated For Lodi Parks