Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.