Man Accused In Deadly Lodi DUI Crash Appears In Court
LODI (CBS13) – The man accused of causing a deadly Lodi car crash that killed nearly an entire family made a court appearance today.
Ryan Morales faced a judge for a quick hearing that was continued.
Police say Morales was driving drunk when he crashed into a car carrying the Miranda family. Six people were killed in the crash. Only on boy, a 9-year-old, survived.
Morales suffered severe injuries in the crash and remains in a wheelchair. He returns to court on December 16.
- Lodi Couple Killed In Plane Crash Were Grandparents Who Found New Love
- Lodi Artist Planned To Propose Before Alaska Plane Crash
- Son’s Concussion Inspires Lodi Man To Start Business Testing Athletes Before Injuries Happen
- Local Man Trying To Make Lodi’s Grape Bowl Stadium More Accessible For Disabled Spectators
- Missing Seniors Found safe