NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Kings Finalize Roster: Waive Draft Pick Cousins, Veteran Farmar
- Carmichael Dave: Ty Lawson Situation Gone, But Not Forgotten
- DeMarcus Cousins Hopes New Coach, Golden 1 Center Help Boost Sacramento Kings
- The 10 NBA Coaches With New Jobs For 2016-17 Season
- Kings Take The Reins Of D-League’s Reno Bighorns
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.