Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- WATCH: J-Will’s Son Is A Baller
- AP Source: Kings Trade Stauskas, Thompson, Landry To 76ers
- Sacramento Needs Rondo, But For How Long?
- Report: Kings Approached John Calipari About Coaching, Front-Office Duties
- Divac Takes Control On Draft Night
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.