NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- The Grant Napear Show – May 26, 2016
- DeMarcus Cousins Named To All-NBA Second Team
- The Grant Napear Show – May 25, 2016
- Sacramento Preparing For Golden 1 Center Parking Surge
- Sacramento Kings’ All-Time Arco/Sleep Train Arena Team
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.