Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- LISTEN: Vlade Divac Talks With Dave, Deuce and Morgan
- An Upgrade At Center Is Necessary For Kings In Today’s NBA
- Lowering Expectations with the Kings
- Kings Hopeful For High NBA Lottery Draft Pick [Poll]
- Sacramento Kings And KHTK 1140 AM Announce Extended Radio Partnership
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.