Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Kings Continue To Make Moves, Sign F Casspi, C Hollins
- Kings To Retire Peja Stojakovic’s Jersey At December 16 Home Game
- Vivek, Mullin & Gulati accept the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Cousins Day-To-Day After Injuring Knee
- Kings Sign Sim Bhullar, First NBA Player Of Indian Descent
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.