Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Kings’ Cousins Suspended For 16th Technical Foul
- Wright’s 3 Gives Blazers 100-99 Win Over Kings
- Cousins Ties Webber’s Record In Loss
- Ellis, Mavs Win 3rd Straight, 93-91 Over Kings
- The Grant Napear Show – April 4, 2014
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.