NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Stockton Kings Unveil New Logo
- Bogdanovic Earns All-Rookie Honors, Fox Left Off Team
- Sacramento Kings Move Up To Pick No. 2 In NBA Draft Lottery
- De’Aaron “Lady Bird” Fox Shows Off His Acting Chops
- Sacramento Kings Hosting California Classic Summer League
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.