Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Sacramento Kings Arena Efforts Begin With Unceremonious Prep Work
- Kings To Start Downtown Plaza Demolition
- Kings’ Cousins Hopes For Team USA Shot
- Sacramento Businesses Prepare For Chaos Of Downtown Sacramento Kings Arena Construction
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.