Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Coach Karl Gets Technical For Arguing, Kings Lose 110-99 Against Trail Blazers
- Spurs End Losing Streak Defeating Kings 107-96
- DeMarcus Cousins Sitting Out Sacramento Kings Game Against Spurs
- Game Preview: Spurs At Kings
- DeMarcus Cousins Doubtful For Sacramento Kings Game Against San Antonio Spurs
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.