NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Kayte Christensen: Writing’s On The Wall For Rudy Gay
- Reserve Your Spot For Kings Fan Fest The At Golden 1 Center
- Veteran Guard Jordan Farmar Signs With Kings
- How Would DeMarcus Cousins Look On The Oakland Raiders?
- Kings Sign Draft Pick Isaiah Cousins To One-Year Deal
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.