NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Blake Griffin Leads Detroit Pistons To Win Over Sacramento Kings
- Sacramento Kings Remain Undefeated In Overtime With Win Over Heat
- Teenager Has Promposal For Sacramento Kings Rookie De’Aaron Fox
- Sacramento Kings Fall to Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Jokic Notches Triple-Double, Nuggets Cruise By Kings 130-104
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.