Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Kings Suffer Tough Loss To Bucks, 108-107
- Cousins Gives Full Effort In First Game With Kings Since Illness
- Game Preview: Bucks At Kings
- MUST SEE: Rudy Gay’s Insane Dunk Against OKC
- Kings Unable To Close Out Thunder In Corbin’s Debut
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.