NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- WATCH: DeMarcus Cousins, Undercover Referee
- Mamba’s Most Memorable Moments Against Sacramento
- Kings Release New Golden 1 Center Hardwood Design
- Rookie Recap: Willie Cauley-Stein’s Top 10 Plays
- Boogie Vs. Griner: USA Men, Women Weigh In On Matchup
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.