NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Sacramento Kings Newcomers Pick Jersey Numbers
- Pelicans’ Cousins: He And Davis Can ‘Wreak Havoc’ Together
- VIDEO: DeMarcus Cousins Talks Sacramento Kings Trade At Press Conference
- REPORT: More Kings Players On Trading Block
- VIDEO: DeMarcus Cousins Delivers Emotional Farewell To Kings Fans
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.