NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Sacramento Kings Suffer 6th Worst Loss In Team History
- Wizards Beat Kings 110-92
- Markelle Fultz ‘Likes’ Tweet Of De’Aaron Fox’s Game-Winning Shot
- Fox’s Jumper With 13.4 Seconds Left Lifts Kings Over 76ers
- Kings Knock Off Thunder 94-86
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.