Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- DeMarcus Cousins On MVP: ‘It’s Mine To Grab’
- Kings Down Trail Blazers 109-105 In OT Preseason Opener
- The Game Plan: Sports 1140’s Events For 10.5.15-10.11.15
- PHOTOS: Kings Training Camp Day Four
- PHOTOS: Kings Training Camp- Day Three
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.