NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Sacramento Kings Fans Perplexed By Team’s NBA Draft Moves
- Sacramento Kings Draft Greek Center Georgios Papagiannis With No. 13 Pick
- Kings Select Marquese Chriss With No. 8 Pick In NBA Draft
- REPORT: Kings Trade Belinelli For No. 22 Pick Overall
- Sacramento Kings Unveil New Uniforms
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.