Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Kings Sign ‘Bad Boy’ Marshall Henderson
- Train Hero Anthony Sadler Presented With Sacramento Kings Jersey
- [POLL] Which Kings Game Are You Looking Forward To Attending This Year?
- Kings To Bring Back Baby Blues
- Cousins Responds To Trade Rumors
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.