Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Sacramento Kings’ Doors Will Come From Maker Of Massive Space-X Entrance
- Kings Michael Malone Talks Off-Season, Cousins & Popovich
- Former Kings G Doug Christie Relives Playing Under Rick Adelman
- SI.com’s Chris Mannix: Rick Adelman Is A HOF Coach
- Sacramento Kings Say They’ll Cover Additional $30 Million Of Arena Project
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.