NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Carmichael Dave: Friday Night Blogalog
- Sacramento Kings Hire Scott Perry As Executive Vice President Of Basketball Operations
- Sacramento Kings Hire Luke Bornn As VP Of Strategy And Analytics
- Reno Bighorns Change Logos To Match The Sacramento Kings
- Clippers Clinch No. 4 Playoff Seed With 115-95 Rout Of Kings
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.