NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- WATCH: Tim Doyle Predicts Top 5 Draft Picks For Upcoming NBA Draft
- Jason Ross: Kings Finally Catch A Break, Have Some Good Options
- Ranking The Best/Worst Kings Draft Picks In Last Decade
- Mike Bibby Gets His College Diploma
- Carmichael Dave: De’Aaron Fox Could Be The Real Deal
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.