NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Sacramento Kings Come Up Short In Oklahoma City
- Double-Doubles By Randle, Ball Push Lakers Past Kings 99-86
- Aldridge, Bertans Lead Spurs To Comeback Win Over Kings
- Hornets Pull Away And Beat Kings 131-111
- Spurs Bounce Back Behind Aldridge, Beat Kings 108-99
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.