NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Matt Barnes ‘Trying To Kill’ Sacramento Kings
- Antetokounmpo’s 32 Points Lead Bucks Over Kings 116-98
- Sacramento Kings Star Works The Paint With Young Artists
- Golden 1 Center Nominated For Sports Facility Of The Year
- Gasol, Aldridge Help Spurs Beat Kings To End Two-Game Skid
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.