NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Caldwell-Pope Returns For Pistons Against Kings
- PICS: DeMarcus Cousins Trolls Isaiah Thomas
- Sacramento Kings Uniforms Through The Years
- Rudy Gay To Undergo Surgery For Achilles Tendon
- Season Over For Sacramento Kings Rudy Gay After Ruptured Achilles
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.