NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Sacramento Kings Help Brooklyn Nets Have Their Best Game Of Season In 128-119 Loss
- Gay Scores 32 To Lead Kings Over Bucks, 111-104
- Report: George Karl To Miss Game Against New Orleans
- DeMarcus Cousins Named To NBA All-Star Team
- Dave Deuce Mason as Grant Napear: Kings vs. Pelicans
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.