NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Kings To Face Heat On The Road Without Cousins
- Kings Look For Fourth Straight Win, Head To Atlanta
- [Gallery] Kings vs. Raptors – 11/15/15
- Cousins Named Western Conference Player Of The Week
- Stirling, Longtime NBA Executive And Scout, Dies At 86
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.