Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- Sacramento Kings Measuring Success On ‘Wins And Losses’—28-54 Won’t Be Tolerated
- Kings’ Cousins Has 32 In Loss To Spurs
- Kings Fall To Nets 129-117 In OT
- Nets Edge Kings 97-95 In China
- Carmichael Dave In Shanghai For Kings Games! [PICS AND VIDEO]
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.