Kings’ Outlaw Fined $15,000 By NBA For Flagrant Foul Against Clippers’ Redick
NEW YORK (AP) – Sacramento Kings forward Travis Outlaw has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for pulling down Los Angeles Clippers guard J.J. Redick on a fast break.
The play occurred with 8:06 left in the Clippers’ 103-102 victory on Saturday night. Outlaw received a flagrant-2 foul and was ejected.
The NBA announced the fine for “excessive and unnecessary contact” on Sunday.
- WATCH: Teaser Trailer For Kings ’30 For 30′ Film
- 5 Silver Linings For The Kings
- Kings Beat Lakers 122-99, Sending LA To Worst Season Ever
- Game Preview: Kings At Lakers
- WATCH: Nik Stauskas’ Home Gets Popcorned By Rudy Gay, DeMarcus Cousins, Reggie Evans
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.