Homes Evacuated After Explosion Rocks Tracy Residence
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Twenty homes in Tracy were evacuated for over an hour after an explosion went off inside a home.
Tracy fire and police investigators are still trying to piece together the details that led to the blast at the home in the 1300 block of Crossroads Drive at around 3:30 p.m., say Tracy police.
When firefighters arrived, they found the garage doors and roof tiles from the home scattered in the street.
Investigators believe the homeowner was trying to commit suicide shortly before the blast. He was badly burned and was taken to the hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
- Landscaping Contract Dispute Leaves Tracy Looking Dried Up And Overgrown
- Pot Growing House Raided In Tracy
- Tracy School Locked Down After Teen Allegedly Fires Gun In Home, Runs Onto Campus
- Tracy School Temporarily Locked Down After Officers Hear Gunfire Nearby
- WATCH: Man Nearly Runs Over CHP Officer After Road Rage Incident