Orangevale High School Dance Team To Perform At Candlestick Park
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – A Sacramento area dance team is getting an opportunity of a lifetime to dance on the field at Candlestick Park.
Casa Roble High School’s dance team from Orangevale will get to dance alongside the 49ers Gold Rush Girls during halftime of next week’s game, which is one of the final games ever to be played at Candlestick Park.
The girls have been practicing countless hours to prepare for their big day.
“To go to…one of the last ones at Candlestick, I am so happy and feel so lucky to be part of such an amazing experience,” said dancer Michaela Landry.
The team will perform during halftime at next week’s game against the Seahawks.