Orangevale High School Dance Team To Perform At Candlestick Park
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – A Sacramento area dance team is getting an opportunity of a lifetime to dance on the field at Candlestick Park.
Casa Roble High School’s dance team from Orangevale will get to dance alongside the 49ers Gold Rush Girls during halftime of next week’s game, which is one of the final games ever to be played at Candlestick Park.
The girls have been practicing countless hours to prepare for their big day.
“To go to…one of the last ones at Candlestick, I am so happy and feel so lucky to be part of such an amazing experience,” said dancer Michaela Landry.
The team will perform during halftime at next week’s game against the Seahawks.