Orangevale High School Dance Team To Perform At Candlestick Park
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – A Sacramento area dance team is getting an opportunity of a lifetime to dance on the field at Candlestick Park.
Casa Roble High School’s dance team from Orangevale will get to dance alongside the 49ers Gold Rush Girls during halftime of next week’s game, which is one of the final games ever to be played at Candlestick Park.
The girls have been practicing countless hours to prepare for their big day.
“To go to…one of the last ones at Candlestick, I am so happy and feel so lucky to be part of such an amazing experience,” said dancer Michaela Landry.
The team will perform during halftime at next week’s game against the Seahawks.