Orangevale High School Dance Team To Perform At Candlestick Park
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – A Sacramento area dance team is getting an opportunity of a lifetime to dance on the field at Candlestick Park.
Casa Roble High School’s dance team from Orangevale will get to dance alongside the 49ers Gold Rush Girls during halftime of next week’s game, which is one of the final games ever to be played at Candlestick Park.
The girls have been practicing countless hours to prepare for their big day.
“To go to…one of the last ones at Candlestick, I am so happy and feel so lucky to be part of such an amazing experience,” said dancer Michaela Landry.
The team will perform during halftime at next week’s game against the Seahawks.