Orangevale High School Dance Team To Perform At Candlestick Park
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – A Sacramento area dance team is getting an opportunity of a lifetime to dance on the field at Candlestick Park.
Casa Roble High School’s dance team from Orangevale will get to dance alongside the 49ers Gold Rush Girls during halftime of next week’s game, which is one of the final games ever to be played at Candlestick Park.
The girls have been practicing countless hours to prepare for their big day.
“To go to…one of the last ones at Candlestick, I am so happy and feel so lucky to be part of such an amazing experience,” said dancer Michaela Landry.
The team will perform during halftime at next week’s game against the Seahawks.