Poll: More Calif. Voters Disapprove Of Obama’s Job
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A new Field Poll finds that California voters increasingly disapprove of President Barack Obama’s job performance while fewer than half support his handling of health care.
The poll released Tuesday shows that 51 percent of registered voters approve of the job Obama is doing, the lowest mark in two years.
At the same, 43 percent disapprove, up 8 percentage points since Field’s last survey in July.
Meanwhile, just 43 percent approve of his handling of health care, while half disapprove. Obama’s approval ratings are higher on the economy and foreign policy.
Overall, 55 percent of those surveyed still have a favorable view of the president.
Field surveyed 766 registered voters by telephone from Nov. 14-Dec. 1. The poll has a sampling error margin of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Emotional Toll Taxes Military Drone Operators Too
- Robin Williams: Reaction To Actor, Comedian’s Apparent Suicide
- Poll: Obama Health Law Is A Tale Of 2 Americas
- Pres. Obama Flying To Calif. Tuesday For Democratic Fundraisers
- November Congressional Races Become Intraparty Showdowns Under California Rules
- Obama To Pitch Immigration At Citizenship Ceremony