SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A new Field Poll finds that California voters increasingly disapprove of President Barack Obama’s job performance while fewer than half support his handling of health care.
The poll released Tuesday shows that 51 percent of registered voters approve of the job Obama is doing, the lowest mark in two years.
At the same, 43 percent disapprove, up 8 percentage points since Field’s last survey in July.
Meanwhile, just 43 percent approve of his handling of health care, while half disapprove. Obama’s approval ratings are higher on the economy and foreign policy.
Overall, 55 percent of those surveyed still have a favorable view of the president.
Field surveyed 766 registered voters by telephone from Nov. 14-Dec. 1. The poll has a sampling error margin of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Obama Takes Credit For Auto Industry Comeback During Visit To Detroit
- Spencer Stone Invited To Obama’s Final State Of The Union Address
- President Obama’s Oldest Daughter Scoping Out Colleges, Including 2 In California
- Pres. Obama Calls Trio Who Thwarted Train Attack ‘Best Of America’
- Feinstein: Bypass Congress To Create 3 Desert Monuments
- Obama: Wildfires Worsened By Climate Change