Poll: More Calif. Voters Disapprove Of Obama’s Job
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A new Field Poll finds that California voters increasingly disapprove of President Barack Obama’s job performance while fewer than half support his handling of health care.
The poll released Tuesday shows that 51 percent of registered voters approve of the job Obama is doing, the lowest mark in two years.
At the same, 43 percent disapprove, up 8 percentage points since Field’s last survey in July.
Meanwhile, just 43 percent approve of his handling of health care, while half disapprove. Obama’s approval ratings are higher on the economy and foreign policy.
Overall, 55 percent of those surveyed still have a favorable view of the president.
Field surveyed 766 registered voters by telephone from Nov. 14-Dec. 1. The poll has a sampling error margin of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Obama To Swing By California In Fundraising Tour
- Emotional Toll Taxes Military Drone Operators Too
- Robin Williams: Reaction To Actor, Comedian’s Apparent Suicide
- Poll: Obama Health Law Is A Tale Of 2 Americas
- Pres. Obama Flying To Calif. Tuesday For Democratic Fundraisers
- November Congressional Races Become Intraparty Showdowns Under California Rules