Netflix Sets ‘House Of Cards’ Return On Feb. 14
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The second season of Netflix’s political thriller, “House of Cards,” will debut on Valentine’s Day next year.
All 13 episodes will be available immediately Feb. 14.
The Los Gatos, Calif., company says the show, starring Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright and Kate Mara, will follow Washington politicos Francis and Claire Underwood on “their ruthless rise to power.”
Meanwhile, Zoe Barnes, the reporter played by Mara, “is inching closer to the truth” about Underwood’s crimes.
“House of Cards” has become Netflix’s signature original series, with the show taking home three Emmys for casting, directing and cinematography in September.
The second season will see episodes directed by a slew of directors including Wright, Jodie Foster and James Foley, who directed “Glengarry Glen Ross.”
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Netflix Raising US Price For Most Popular Video Plan By $1
- Is ‘Star Wars’ Coming To Netflix?
- Netflix Facing Protests For Excluding Hundreds Of Workers From Paid Baby Leave
- Netflix Giving A Year of Paid Leave To Workers With Babies
- Netflix Expanding Streaming Service To Cubans
- TV Land Pulls ‘Cosby Show’ From Lineup