Amber Alert Issued As Family Fears Washington Girl May Be Taken To Mexico
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing girl by the California Highway Patrol.
Elizabeth Romero, 14, was allegedly abducted by Edwardo Flores Rosales, 19, on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. in Kennewick, Wash. Her family believes Rosales may be trying to flee to Mexico.
They were last seen driving a dark green, early 2000s, Ford Escape with a temporary Washington plate.
Rosales is Hispanic with black hair and brown eyes. He’s 5 feet, 9 inches tall and 225 pounds.
Romero is Hispanic brown hair and brown eyes. She’s 5 feet, 3 inches tall and 130 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white top, dark pants, a backpack and a pink purse.