3 Arrested For Alleged Rape Of 2 Girls In Richmond
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
RICHMOND, Calif. (AP) — Three teenage boys have been arrested after allegedly getting two girls drunk and raping them at a Richmond park.
The Contra Costa Times reports the suspects, a 15-year-old and two 17-year-old boys, were arrested Wednesday and booked for investigation of rape and conspiracy.
Authorities say the attacks occurred Nov. 29 when the three boys and two girls, ages 14 and 17, were in a picnic area. The boys allegedly plied the girls with enough alcohol for them to pass out. The victims woke up the next day and told investigators they had been sexually assaulted.
Two men were given lengthy prison sentences in October for the 2009 gang rape of a 16-year-old girl outside a Richmond High School dance.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Sheriff’s Dept: Man Accused Of Raping Co-Worker Not Behind Series Of I-80 Rapes
- California Lawmakers Pressuring Law Enforcement On Rape Kit Backlog
- Jury Finds Former West Sacramento Cop Guilty Of 25 Criminal Counts
- 6th Sexual Assault In Two Years Reported At Delta College
- Detectives Searching For Serial Rapist After Another Victim Attacked
- Brother: Woman Allegedly Raped In Wheelchair Has Led Life Of Tragedy