Human Skull Found In Sonoma County Park
You might also like...
Get Breaking News First
WINDSOR, Calif. (AP) — Sonoma County Sheriff’s officials are scouring the site where human remains were discovered over the weekend.
Assistant Sheriff Lorenzo Duenas said deputies were back at Shiloh Regional Park in Windsor on Monday morning, a day after a man walking with his two children reported finding a skull and a tennis shoe in a creek bed there.
Deputies confirmed it was human. They also spotted other skeletal remains under leaves in the area.
Duenas says investigators will attempt to determine whether there was any foul play in addition to trying to identify the remains.
- Human Skull Found In Sonoma County Park
- Police Say Sonoma County Triple Homicide Stemmed From Pot Deal
- 3 Men Found Shot To Death In Sonoma Wine Country
- Sonoma County Jail Inmate Hit With Taser Trying To Flee From Court
- Man Accidentally Shoots Self At Sonoma County Gun Range
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This mate