Sacramento Sheriff Releases Composite Sketch Of Sexual Assault Suspect
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento sheriff’s deputies are asking for help to track down a man who violently sexually assaulted a woman.
Around 9 p.m. on Tuesday, the 18-year-old victim was walking away from a bus stop on Madison Avenue near Interstate 80 when the man grabbed the victim and dragged her down an embankment into a densely wooded area and sexually assaulted her, according to sheriff’s department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Detectives are looking into similarities between this assault and one that occurred along Watt Avenue in September. The woman was walking to work when she was attacked.
The suspect is described as a black adult man in his 20s, between 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall, and weighs around 200 and 210 pounds. He has short black hair, brown eyes and wears glasses.
The suspect was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information regarding the suspect’s identity is urged to call the Sacramento Sheriff’s Sexual Assault Bureau at (916) 874-5070.