RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A burglary suspect wanted for stealing from several Sacramento and Placer County businesses has turned himself in to Rancho Cordova detectives.
Jordan Bonn surrendered last night after police released a surveillance picture earlier this week they believe is of Bonn earlier this week.
Investigators say they subsequently recovered several stolen items from Bonn’s home.
- Rancho Cordova Giving Businesses A Boost To Improve Diversity Of City’s Offerings
- After Measure H, Volunteers Hope To Beautify Rancho Cordova
- Small Fires Near Rancho Cordova Homes Being Investigated As Arson
- Bystander With Cellphone Shot By Deputies During Rancho Cordova Standoff
- Rancho Cordova Shooting Suspects Accused Of Exchanging Gun Fire Across Street