Man Wanted In Sacramento-Area Burglaries Surrenders To Authorities
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A burglary suspect wanted for stealing from several Sacramento and Placer County businesses has turned himself in to Rancho Cordova detectives.
Jordan Bonn surrendered last night after police released a surveillance picture earlier this week they believe is of Bonn earlier this week.
Investigators say they subsequently recovered several stolen items from Bonn’s home.
- Rancho Cordova Police Release Images Of Vehicle Tied To Weekend Homicide
- Few Leads In Rancho Cordova Teen’s Murder, Family Demands Answers
- Man Killed In Shooting Outside Rancho Cordova Apartment Complex
- Rancho Cordova Police Chief Says Surveillance Cameras Have Already Cut Crime
- Students Shocked, Saddened By Heald College Closure