RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A burglary suspect wanted for stealing from several Sacramento and Placer County businesses has turned himself in to Rancho Cordova detectives.
Jordan Bonn surrendered last night after police released a surveillance picture earlier this week they believe is of Bonn earlier this week.
Investigators say they subsequently recovered several stolen items from Bonn’s home.
- Dog Runs Away After Rollover Crash In Rancho Cordova
- Suspected Burglar Discovered Naked Inside Of Rancho Cordova Business
- Sacramento VA Hospital Brings First Emergency Room To Rancho Cordova
- Parents Upset To Learn School District Allows Employees To Bring Guns On Campus
- 2 Men Arrested In Rancho Cordova For Pointing Laser At Aircraft