RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A burglary suspect wanted for stealing from several Sacramento and Placer County businesses has turned himself in to Rancho Cordova detectives.
Jordan Bonn surrendered last night after police released a surveillance picture earlier this week they believe is of Bonn earlier this week.
Investigators say they subsequently recovered several stolen items from Bonn’s home.
- Man, 55, Killed In Crash Along Busy Rancho Cordova Road
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack Turns Couple’s Honeymoon Into Tragedy
- EXCLUSIVE: Undercover Sacramento County Prostitution Sting Targets Johns
- Rancho Cordova Students Get Free First Year Of College
- Rancho Cordova Could Pay Business Owners To Improve Storefronts