Man Wanted In Sacramento-Area Burglaries Surrenders To Authorities
You might also like...
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A burglary suspect wanted for stealing from several Sacramento and Placer County businesses has turned himself in to Rancho Cordova detectives.
Jordan Bonn surrendered last night after police released a surveillance picture earlier this week they believe is of Bonn earlier this week.
Investigators say they subsequently recovered several stolen items from Bonn’s home.
- Rancho Cordova Couple Turns Tables On Lender’s Foreclosure Attempt
- Two Suspects Sought In Deadly Rancho Cordova Shooting
- Two People Injured, 146 Displaced By Blast At Rancho Cordova Apartment
- Man Wanted In Sacramento-Area Burglaries Surrenders To Authorities
- Calif. Health Exchange Shares Data Without Consent