RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A burglary suspect wanted for stealing from several Sacramento and Placer County businesses has turned himself in to Rancho Cordova detectives.
Jordan Bonn surrendered last night after police released a surveillance picture earlier this week they believe is of Bonn earlier this week.
Investigators say they subsequently recovered several stolen items from Bonn’s home.
- Firefighters Battle Fire At Rancho Cordova Apartment Complex
- Mom Speaks Out After Her Child’s Foster Parent Is Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- East Area Rapist Linked To Rash Of Rancho Cordova Cat Burglaries
- Authorities Say Letter On East Area Rapist Is Not Entirely Factual
- Proposed Rancho Cordova Kid’s Camp Drawing Criticism